Many accident victims lose their claims before they file because of what they do and don't do after an accident.
The steps you take in the days immediately following your accident, most often, will seal the deal for your injury claim. Hence, you must know what to do and what not to do.
To speak with an accident lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga, contact Aghabegian & Associates for a consultation, or keep reading to learn more.
What to do following an accident:
1. Seek medical attention, even if you feel fine.
2. Get the contact and insurance information from all other drivers involved in the accident.
3. Do not give a recorded statement to any insurance company, no matter whose insurance company it is.
4. Do not sign anything given to you by an insurance company, no matter whose insurance company it is.
5. Take pictures of the accident scene, your injuries, and the damage to your vehicle.
6. Keep a documented journal of your injuries and how they progress over time.
7 Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga as soon as possible to ensure that your legal rights are protected and to increase the value of your claim
What not to do following an accident:
1. Don't leave the scene of the accident, no matter how minor it may seem.
2. Don't admit fault to anyone, even if you think you may be at fault.
3. Don't post about the accident or your injuries on social media.
4. Don't give a recorded statement to any insurance company, no matter whose insurance company it is.
5. Don't sign anything given to you by an insurance company, no matter whose insurance company it is.
6. Don't hesitate to seek medical attention for your injuries, even if they seem minor.
How to contact a personal injury lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact the experienced personal injury lawyers at Aghabegian & Associates. We offer free consultations, and we will never charge you a fee unless we win your case. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation. 818-740-4826.
Aghabegian & Associates is a personal injury law firm located in Glendale, CA. We represent clients who have been injured in all types of accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and more.
How the personal injury lawyer can help you
When you hire an accident lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga, you are hiring someone to fight for you. Your lawyer will investigate your accident, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf. Additionally, your lawyer will negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf to get you the maximum compensation possible. If the insurance companies refuse to settle for a fair amount, your lawyer will take your case to trial.
No one should have to go through the aftermath of an accident alone. The experienced team at Aghabegian & Associates is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today for a free consultation. 818-740-4826.Accident Lawyer Rancho Cucamonga