Aghabegian & Associates is a pioneer attorney firm with a seasoned Glendale truck accident attorney, Alan Aghabegian. Alan specializes in car and trucking collisions, premises liability, dog bites, and wrongful death cases. Alan has a reputation for winning some of the most complex injury cases and helping clients recover quick and hefty compensation.
What To Do In A Truck Accident?
If you meet with an accident with a big rig but do not require immediate medical treatment, check your passengers and the other driver to make sure everyone is safe. Notify the authorities about the accident and collect the truck driver's insurance and contact information.
Contact one of the top-rated accident lawyers soon after the accident to receive guidance on what to do next. Gather the names and addresses of witnesses to your accident.
How Can A Truck Accident Lawyer Help Me?
A top truck accident lawyer can benefit your case significantly and reduce your stress levels considerably. They take care of everything from identifying the liable party or parties, collecting evidence, interviewing eyewitnesses, negotiating with the insurance company, and taking a case to trial, if necessary. Here are a few ways a truck lawyer can help you:
- Handle all aspects of your case while you focus on healing or recovery.
- Determine liability in a truck accident case and assess the value of your claim.
- Build a compelling case on your behalf.
- Investigate and collect police reports, videos or photos from the accident scene, truck onboard electronic information system data, eyewitness statements, expert testimony, and more.
- Gather and compile all your medical bills and expenses to prove your losses linked the truck accident.
More importantly, the professionals will negotiate with the insurance companies and help you recover a fair settlement. Schedule a consultation session with our best personal injury law firms to learn how our wrongful death attorney can help you.
How To Gather Evidence For My Trucking Accident Case?
Gathering evidence to prove your case involves a lot of work. Here are a few pointers in this sense:
- If you wish to file a personal injury lawsuit, you must look for evidence in high-tech devices, driving logs, and government agencies. Working with one our personal injury attorneys can make it easier for you to request this information before the trucking company disposes of it in the course of business.
- Check the electronic logging device or an event data recorder that records information about the truck. You can gather information like how a big rig gets operated, its route, vehicle miles, speed, when the driver uses the brakes, hours of service, etc., from these devices. Some other places to look for data include an onboard computer, a global positioning system, and an inclinometer.
- Review the driving log of the big rig involved in the accident. Examining the driving log can confirm if the driver followed federal and state laws and rules and took breaks at appropriate rest periods.
Call Aghabegian & Associates at 818-446-1947 to hire the best Glendale truck accident attorney. Our attorney can help you communicate with the insurers, create a customized winning strategy, and gather evidence for your case. We can reduce stress, save time and money, and deliver the highest compensation for your losses and injuries. Contact us today.Glendale Truck Accident Attorney