How do you know if you need a personal injury lawyer?
You may need a personal injury lawyer if you have been hurt in an accident and you believe another party is at fault. Personal injury lawyers handle a variety of cases, from car accidents to slip and fall accidents.
What will a personal injury lawyer do for you?
An injury attorney in Riversies will evaluate your case and determine if you have a valid settlement claim. If you do have a valid claim for compensation, the lawyer will then work to negotiate a fair settlement with the other party or take your case to trial.
What should you look for when hiring a personal injury lawyer?
When hiring a personal injury lawyer, you should look for someone with experience handling similar cases. You should also look for someone who is licensed to practice law in your state and someone who has a good reputation.
How much does an injury attorney in Riverside cost?
Most personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, which means they only get paid if you win your case. The contingency fee is typically a percentage of the settlement or verdict.
10 Signs You Need a Personal Injury Attorney in Riverside
1. You've been injured in an accident that wasn't your fault.
2. The accident has caused you to miss work and incur medical bills.
3. The insurance company has denied your claim or offered you a low settlement.
4. You were injured in a car accident, and the other driver was at fault.
5. You were injured at work, and your employer is refusing to pay for your medical treatment.
6. You were injured due to someone else's negligence, such as a slip and fall at a store or an assault.
7. You were involved in a hit-and-run accident and need help finding the responsible party.
8. You were in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
9. Your injuries are severe and have caused you to miss a significant amount of time from work.
10. You need help understanding the insurance claims process and what your options are.
When Not to Hire an injury attorney in Riverside?
There are certain times when you may not need to hire a personal injury lawyer. For example, if your injuries are minor and you don't expect to miss much work or incur significant medical bills, you may be able to handle your own case. Another time when you may not need a lawyer is if the other party has clearly admitted fault and is willing to pay for your damages.
It's always best to consult with an attorney to get their professional opinion. Many personal injury lawyers offer free consultations, so it won't cost you anything to talk to someone about your case.
Aghabegian & Associates is a personal injury law firm that has been helping accident victims in Glendale, CA for over 20 years. We have a team of experienced lawyers who are familiar with a variety of personal injury cases, and we will work diligently to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Aghabegian & Associates is a personal injury law firm that can help if you've been injured in an accident. We represent clients in Riverside, CA, who have been injured due to someone else's negligence or recklessness. We know how to deal with insurance companies and get our clients the compensation they deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.