Living Trust Lawyer Chula Vista
A living trust lawyer in Chula Vista can do a lot for you. If you have never created a trust before, or if you have questions about the best way to set one up, an attorney can help. A lawyer can also help if you are named as a trustee or beneficiary of a trust and need to understand your rights and responsibilities.
Broaden Law is a Chula Vista-based law firm in CA that specializes in estate planning and asset protection. Founding attorney Steven Broaden has more than 25 years of experience helping people with their legal needs.
If you are interested in setting up a living trust or have any questions about trusts or estate planning in general, please contact us today to schedule a consultation. We would be happy to take the time to answer your questions and help you plan for your future.
10 Ways a Chula Vista Lawyer in Chula Vista Can Help You
1. A living trust lawyer can help you create a trust that will hold your assets and property during your lifetime.
2. A living trust lawyer can help you choose the beneficiaries of your trust and determine how and when they will receive assets from the trust.
3. A living trust lawyer can help you manage the assets in your trust and make sure that they are used according to your wishes.
4. A living trust lawyer can help you keep control of your assets during your lifetime and ensure that they are distributed according to your personal wishes after your death.
5. A living trust lawyer can help you avoid probate and keep your assets out of the hands of creditors and lawsuits.
6. A living trust lawyer can help you protect your assets from being taxed and can help you minimize estate taxes.
7. A living trust lawyer can help you plan for incapacity and make sure that your assets are managed according to your wishes if you become incapacitated.
8. A living trust lawyer can help you plan for long-term care and make sure that your assets are used to pay for care if you need it.
9. A living trust lawyer can help you plan for retirement and make sure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
10. A living trust lawyer can help you plan for your family's future and make sure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes after your death.
Contact Broaden Law if You Need a Living Trust Lawyer in Chula Vista
Broaden Law is a Chula Vista law firm that specializes in CA estate planning and asset protection. We can help you create a living trust that meets your unique needs and goals. Contact us today at Broaden Law to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced living trust lawyers.
A consultation will give you peace of mind and clarity about your legal options. You'll know exactly what to do next and how we can help you find peace and protect your assets and property. Schedule a consultation with us today, so we can help you plan for your future.
What is a living trust?
A living trust is an arrangement in which property or assets are held by one person (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary). The trustee has a legal obligation to manage the trust property according to the terms of the trust agreement and to use it only for the benefit of the beneficiaries.Living Trust Lawyer Chula Vista