Motorcycle accident victims are prone to more severe injuries than automobile and truck accident victims. Often, these injuries result in costly medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by someone else's negligence, you may be able to recover compensation for your damages by filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit.
At Aghabegian & Associates, our Glendale motorcycle accident lawyers have over 25 years of experience representing victims of negligence. We understand the unique challenges that motorcycle accident victims face, and we know how to build strong cases to get our clients the compensation they deserve.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today for a free consultation. We will review your case and advise you of your legal options. You owe us nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
Aghabegian & Associates is a personal injury law firm that helps victims of negligence get the compensation they deserve. Our Glendale motorcycle accident lawyers have over 25 years of experience and know how to build strong cases. Call for an over-the-phpne consultation with our legal team. You owe us nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
What to do after a motorcycle accident
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, there are a few important things you should do:
1. Seek medical attention - Your health and well-being should be your first priority after an accident. Even if you don't think you're injured, it's important to see a doctor as soon as possible. Some injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, may not be immediately apparent.
2. Gather evidence - It's important to gather as much evidence as possible after an accident. This may include photos of the scene, witness statements, and your own account of what happened. This evidence will be crucial in building your case.
3. Call a lawyer - An experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Rancho Cucamonga can help you navigate the legal process and get the compensation you deserve. At Aghabegian & Associates, we offer free consultations to can help help you navigate the legal process and get the compensation you deserve. A lawyer will also also be able able to handle negotiations with the insurance company on your behalf.
How an attorney can help you after a motorcycle accident
An motorcycle accident attorney in Rancho Cucamonga can help you in many ways after a motorcycle accident. First, an attorney can help you gather evidence and build a strong case. Second, an attorney can handle negotiations with the insurance company on your behalf. Third, a motorcycle accident attorney in Rancho Cucamonga can help you recover compensation for your damages, including medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
The benefits of working with an attorney after a motorcycle accident are clear.
What are the most common injuries in motorcycle accidents?
Motorcycle accident victims are prone to more severe injuries than automobile and truck accident victims. Often, these injuries result in costly medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Some of the most common injuries in motorcycle accidents include:
1. Broken bones - Riders are particularly vulnerable to broken bones due to the lack of protection around them. Common fractures sustained in motorcycle accidents include breaks in the arm, leg, and pelvis.
2. Road rash - Road rash is a type of injury that occurs when the skin rubs or scrapes along the pavement. Road rash can be extremely painful and often requires hospitalization and long-term treatment.
3. Traumatic brain injuries - Motorcycle riders are also at risk of sustaining traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) in an accident. TBIs can range from mild concussions to more severe injuries that result in long-term cognitive impairments.
4. Spinal cord injuries - Spinal cord injuries are among the most serious injuries a person can sustain in an accident. These injuries can result in paralysis, loss of sensation, and even death.
5. Internal organ damage - The lack of protection around motorcycle riders' bodies also puts them at risk of sustaining internal organ damage in an accident. These injuries can be life-threatening and often require surgery or long-term hospitalization.
What are the most common causes of motorbike accidents?
There are many factors that can contribute to a motorcycle accident. Some common causes of bike accidents include:
1. Speeding - Speed is one of the leading causes of motorcycle accidents. When riders speed, they have less time to react to hazards on the road and are more likely to lose control of their bikes.
2. Drunk driving - Drunk drivers are a danger to everyone on the road, including motorcycle riders. When drivers get behind the wheel after drinking, they're more likely to cause an accident.
3. Distracted driving - Distracted driving is another leading cause of motorcycle accidents. When drivers take their eyes off the road to text or talk on the phone, they're more likely to hit a motorcycle.
4. Poor road conditions - Poorly maintained roads can also contribute to motorcycle accidents. Potholes, debris, and other hazards can cause riders to lose control of their bikes.
5. Mechanical issues - Sometimes, accidents are caused by mechanical issues with the motorcycle itself. Faulty brakes or tires can cause an accident, even if the rider is not at fault.
If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today for a free consultation.Motorcycle Accident Attorney Rancho Cucamonga