Personal Injury Attorneys in Glendale
At Aghabegian & Associates, PC we are more than litigators. We are advocates for the protection of our clients' rights. We take a proactive, common-sense approach to dispute resolution that has yielded powerful results in cost-effective ways. With over 40 years of combined experience in personal injury, our firm has one very clear mission in mind: to help you receive the financial compensation—and by extension the justice—you deserve. Our lawyers proudly serve clients in Los Angeles and throughout the San Fernando Valley.
If you were injured or your loved one was killed as a result of another person or entity’s negligence, we can help. Contact our firm at (818) 507-4311 for a free consultation today.
5 / 5 stars
“The staff who helped me out at Aghabegian & Associates were some of the best. They were very thorough in explaining anything throughout the entire process, always answered any questions I had, whether they were repetitive or off-topic. I am happy to report that my entire experience with them was great and very easy-going. I highly recommend Aghabegian and Associates!”
- Alex C.
No matter what kind of injury you have sustained, Aghabegian & Associates, PC has the resources and tenacity to obtain the best possible outcome for your case. No case is too complex for our legal team.
We assist clients with a wide range of personal injury issues, including:
Regardless of the case or the dispute—auto accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle and bicycle accident, slip and fall, product liability, construction site accidents, dangerous roadways—we provide comprehensive representation with attention to detail and a meticulous approach to case preparation. We have over 40 years of combined experience with outstanding results litigating difficult and complex cases against major insurance companies, large corporations, and government entities.
All injuries, regardless of how major or seemingly minor they may be, have the ability to completely alter a person’s life. Some injuries, however, are generally regarded as “catastrophic” due to their far-reaching, debilitating nature. These types of injuries often don’t just affect the victim but also his or her family and loved ones as well.
Some examples of common catastrophic injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries: TBI is a disruption to the normal functions of the brain, including both temporary or permanent physical and mental damage. Treatments may include surgery, bed rest, medication, physical/cognitive/occupational/psychological therapy, and long-term assisted care.
- Spinal cord injuries: Damage to the spine that fractures or dislocated vertebrae. Can cause chronic pain, numbness, paralysis, and temporary or permanent disabilities. Generally requires long-term care and recovery times. Treatments may include surgery, immobilization, pain medication, mobility aids, physical therapy, braces, rehabilitation, and long-term assisted care.
- Paralysis: The loss of feeling and control in a portion of one's body. Damage can be partial or complete, severely limiting a victim's range of motion. Treatment may include surgery, mobility aids, physical/occupational/psychological therapy, and assisted technology.
- Amputation: The severing of a limb due to traumatic injuries, either during an accident or afterwards from surgery. Treatment may include surgery, mobility aids, pain medication, physical/occupational/psychological therapy, assisted technology, and prosthetic.
- Hearing loss: Partial or complete loss of the ability to hear in one or both ear canals. Treatments may include surgery, assisted listening devices, ASL training, and cochlear implants.
- Vision loss: Partial or complete loss of the ability to see in one or both eyes. Treatments may include surgery, prescription glasses, glass eyes, canes, occupational therapy, and seeing-eye dogs.
- Broken bones: The fracturing of a bone into multiple parts. Recovery can be long and painful depending on the location of the break, and may cause temporary or permanent limps. Treatment may include surgery, immobilization, mobility aids, long-term bed rest, pain medication, and physical therapy.
- Severe burns: Damage to the skin due to heated liquids, objects, or air may cause permanent scarring and damage to muscle, nerves, or bones. Treatments may include surgery, pain medication, antibiotics, physical and psychological therapy, skin grafts, and long-term assisted care.
- Head, back, neck, and shoulder injuries: Trauma to these parts of the upper body can cause severe, chronic pain and limit the victim's range of motion. Individuals may have trouble lifting light or heavy objects, trouble sitting or standing for long periods of time, etc. Treatments may include surgery, pain medication, immobilization, physical and occupational therapy.
Catastrophic injuries can occur as a result of all types of accidents and injuries, including car accidents, truck collisions, motorcycle wrecks, defective products, slip and falls, dog attacks, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and more. Regardless of how your injuries occurred, it is in your best interests to speak to an attorney who is experienced in this particular area of law.
Pursuing compensation for catastrophic injuries can be complex. The true, lifetime cost of such injuries is not always readily apparent and it can be difficult to secure the full, fair compensation you need to secure medical treatment, make up for lost income, and cover other economic and non-economic damages.
In general, catastrophic injuries are those that are so severe in nature, they completely affect the victim’s ability to return to his or her previous standard of life. Catastrophic injuries often prevent the victim from returning to work, either temporarily or permanently. In many cases, family members and loved ones will also have to alter their lives to care for the injured individual.
Over the course of our 40+ combined years in practice, our personal injury team has successfully secured $125 million on behalf of our clients. We understand the immense, often lifelong impact a serious injury has on both victims and their loved ones. Our goal is to help you recover the full, fair compensation you need to heal and move forward with your life. Our legal team is here to serve as your advocate and guide throughout every stage of the legal process.
Submit an online contact form or call our office at (818) 507-4311 to speak to an attorney about your situation. We offer contingent fees, so there is never any upfront cost for you.
Recent Personal Injury Case Results
- $1.625 Million Settlement - Catastrophic Injury
- $700,000 Settlement - Catastrophic Injury
- Confidential Settlement - Catastrophic Injury
- 5 Ways COVID-19 Changed Personal Injury Claims
- Understanding a Personal Injury Trial
- Why a Personal Injury Claim Could Cost You Nothing
- How Is Loss of Consortium Calculated?
Fill out the form below to request your free consultation to discuss your options.
No Upfront Fees
Contact us today for a free consultation. We offer our services on a contingency fee basis-if we don’t recover compensation for you, you don’t pay.
Call (818) 507-4311 to learn more.